Precision CNC Machining
Delivering Efficiency and Quality
Alloy Precision Technologies utilizes 35 state-of-the-art multi-task machines. Our experienced and knowledgeable machinists, on-site programming expertise, and advanced tooling concepts enable us to achieve precise tolerances for complex components. Our broad expertise and variety of machining centers allow us to produce parts ranging from the smallest devices up to 31″ in diameter and 36″ in length.
- 5-Axis mill/turn machining centers
- 3-5 axis horizontal & vertical mills
- Large scale turning centers
- Twin-spindle, twin-turret lathes
- Swiss-type CNC turning centers
From our production lathes with live tooling, to our vertical and horizontal mills, we provide you with precise quality parts in a wide range of shapes, sizes, materials, and configurations. Since our machines feature 3-, 4-, and 5-axis capabilities, we can perform multiple operations with minimal set-ups.
In addition, our certified, experienced operators utilize cellular work-centers flexible rapid change tooling to drive efficiency and quality in our machining operations. We have practical knowledge machining ’exotic’ materials such as Titanium, Monel, Inconel, and Stainless Steel.
Precision Machining Capabilities
- Dimensional tolerance as low as +/- 0.0001”
- True position within 0.001”
- Turning capability: up to 31” diameter x 36” length
- Milling capability: 52” (x-axis) x 22” (y-axis) x 24” (z-axis)
Materials that we routinely machine include:
- High Nickel Alloys: Inconel 625 and 718, Monel and Hastelloy
- Stainless Steel Alloys: Stainless Steel Alloys: 304 and 316 series, 17-4 PH
- Titanium: Grades 1 and 4
- Tool Steels: D2, H12
- Various Carbon Steel and Aluminum Alloys
- Brass, Copper, Bronze and Beryllium Copper